Multi-Symptom Fever & Cold
Relief from fever, runny and stuffy nose, aches and pains, sore throat, and cough.
Use only as directed.
A Tip From Dr. T
Want to know if it's the cold or flu? Generally, the flu is worse. To recognize flu symptoms, remember the FACTS – Fever, Aches, Chills, Tiredness, and Sudden onset. But, like always, check with your human doctor to be sure.
Join us on Facebook for more tips from Dr. T.
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoonful)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 3 mg
- contains no aspirin
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light.
- close cap tightly
Inactive ingredientsanhydrous citric acid, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, D&C red no. 33, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, tribasic sodium phosphate, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?